Thursday, April 20, 2006

Teen Titans Go!: This blogging thing is harder than I thought. With life going full stream and little spare time, I don't know how people keep their blogs running. Well, I have been catching up with TV with the help of the evil Tivo. (Currently with Tivo, I have watch more TV efficiently than any other part of my life.) The show I am currently in love with is the Teen Titans Go! series. I must admit that this show is awesome and very well written. The roster includes: Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven. Plus they have many guest stars that really create a fun superhero universe for the Titians to play in. The character designs of the gueststars of the supporting cast are great and even better than the orginal.As I was mentioning before that the series is well written. I love how they have used by past storylines, but with a creative new twist. My current favorite is the Terra storyline. Currently Cartoon Network is playing mostly highlights from past seasons in the morning and newer episodes on Saturday night. Edited- After further reading on the internet, apparently this series is getting canned. That sucks 'cuz I was getting to enjoy this series.

No comments: