Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well, I hate change…

Earlier this week, Marvel released their November solicitations and there has been some unexpected changes in the artist department. For many of comic titles, I am tied to the artist and only buying them because my favorite artist is on that title. Two of my regular monthly pulls are having artist changes. Scott Eaton is taking over the art chores for Mike Wieringo’s on Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman and while Mike Deodato Jr is replacing for Gary Frank on Squadron Supreme. No disrespecting for the incoming artist, but I will miss the outgoing artist. I’m not sure if these new guys will be able to keep me buying their respective titles. I got a month to make a decision and maybe I’ll see some previews to change mind… Maybe I'll shift some of my money to the cool What If? titles coming out.

No comments: